Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Because Of You - Faezal+Indah (Couple)

" I awake each day with a smile
And greet it with a laugh
The world is a treasure to me
Because of you. "

Holla kawan..
in this post, we talk about Love yaa..
hehe..^^
I tried to combine some photos with love poems..
Hope you enjoy laah..
Chek this out!!
:D :D




" Every time I think of something sad,
I replace the thought- with you!
My mind is instantly changed
And my heart is filled with gladness. "



" Every breath I take is meant for you,
I live this life surrounded in joy
And I bathe in the promise of your love,
My soul belongs to you. "





" Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it and bring it to you
My life has so much meaning now
All because of you. "



What do you think, kawan??
Like this yooo.. wkwk :P
Okay.. Cukup segitu dulu yaah... :D :P
See you on my next "posting-an"..
Keep Moving with Love..
Stay Colorful.. :D :D


Salam WarnaWarniCeria ^^
Byebye :* :D :P

1 comment:

  1. bagus2 karya colourful jogja,,,,,,pengen pake colorful pas weddingq ntr.....mo kumpul2 dl...:)biar dananya cukup..:D

    ReplyDelete

Explore